FAVORITE # BLUE BIRD (NEW 2020)
- Its blanks are made of medium-modulus carbon fiber Skyflex30T. Fast action, quite rigid and sensitive. Each blank from the series is customized for specific tasks, which is typical for professional rods.
- Ergonomic handle based on IPS reel seat with carbon fiber screw. Cut-off foregrip allows to put finger on the blank and acts as a support when necessary.
- Modern anti-tangle guides placed according to KR-concept. Thin and lightweight insert - analogous to Torzite. Light models are equipped with single foot AT type guides.
- The series consists of spinning rods with solid and tubular tips.
- Each spinning rod in the series is specialized for particular tasks:
- 682SUL-S is designed for mostly perch fishing in the in-shore area with the lightest weights and passive lures. It is equipped with sensitive one-piece (solid) tip.
- 732UL-S – spinning rod for perch fishing, mostly with passive lures. It has a rigid solid tip for dashed lure actions.
- 732L-T – light rod for boat fishing or on-shore fishing on smaller waters. According to its action, this rod is suitable not only for jig techniques, but also fishing with wobblers. Hollow tip (tubular).
- 762UL-T – versatile micro jig rod for various lures and lure actions. Hollow tip (tubular).
- 802L-T – on-shore long-range rod for light jig. It is a popular type of spinning rod used at fishing competitions. Hollow tip (tubular).
- 832ML-T – more powerful on-shore spinning rod for fishing at far distances. It can be used as the main spinning rod for jig techniques at medium rivers. Hollow tip (tubular).