YO-ZURI # HARD LURES 3D INSHORE MINNOW
The 3D Inshore Minnow is a floating minnow bait with excellent balance for quick starting action around cover. Designed to be fished in shallow water the 3D Inshore Minnow is an exceptional choice for fishing grass flats, oyster bars, dock lights, bridge shadow lines or working troughs along the beach. Yo-Zuri’s patented 3D prism finish sends out flashes of light which fish can see from a great distance. The internal hologram sheet never wears off and keeps on flashing even when the clear body is scratched. The minnow shape mirrors a variety of the baitfish that top inshore predators prey on including Mackerel, Mullet and Sardines. The strategic weight position and round body give the 3D Inshore Minnow an erratic darting action on a twitch and pause retrieve and a rolling action on the straight retrieve. Put it all together and you have a high quality saltwater Japanese hard bait at an extraordinary price point!
- Inner Hologram Sheet - The internal hologram sheet never wears off and keeps on flashing even when the clear body is scratched. This is especially important when targeting species with sharp teeth or abrasive mouths.
- Sharp Darting Performance - The shape and weight position causes the lure to be slow sinking and have a sharp and wide darting action.
- Quick Response by Fixed Weighted Center - 3D Inshore Series baits have great balance which allows their action to begin immediately after hitting the water, making it particularly effective when fished close to structure.
- Power Treble Hook - Saltwater grade treble hooks Center balanced hook placement maximizes lure performance.
- 3D Prism Center - The internationally patented 3D Internal Prism sends out flashes of reflected light which fish can see from a great distance. 3D Prism Finish imitates the scaled finish of a baitfish. The 3D Prism Finish entices strikes when lures with foil finishes do not.
- Tough and Durable ABS Resin
- Action Type: Tight Wiggle
Length: 11.00 cm
Swimming depth (spinning): 100 cm
Weight: 20.00 g